Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Most Dark Evil Dream Ever!!!!

My heart pumped very fast...
Lup-dup..Lup-dup..Lup-dup..
My hand were frezzing and sweating like hell!! No words can described how I felt that particular time, only god knows..It was my STPM result slip, is ON MY HAND!!! My hand were shaking and continue to shake...my brain stops functioning and everything around me just STOP..
i opened the slip into two pieces of paper. I took a deep breath and finally took a glance on my results. 1A 2B and 1C.......A for Pengajian AM????? It could not be???? and C for Chemistry??? Shouldnt I get D for chemistry??? I started to realised, is this true??..Is this my results???
------------------------------------------------
I woke up, feel relieved..it was just a dream..a bad and awful dream ever, no one could imagined how it felt. I shaked my head and felt very painful at my head..headache i guess...No one around, just only me..again..this is the most dreadful dream ever in my entire life! My future really depending on this one piece of paper that will determine my future..
How incredible that dream sometimes can come true..but for my case it would not happen, people always asked me not to think too negative or think too much, but the problem is I already done badly in my exams of course I will end up with a bad results..right? i deserved that kind of dream...Serve me good..

Sign off..

3 comments:

M Yee said...

haha i had had the similar dream last year!i cant rmb the results but when i woke up my pillow was wet.it seemed pretty real.thank god its jz a dream..=)

redza said...

hehe..
thanks mun yee for leave a comment..
well overall it was just a dream..
a very stupid dream ever..
hard to imagine if it really do happen..
i will jump here and there naked if i get a good result..
but i know i will not do it..
because it wont happen..
^^

M Yee said...

haha no worries..juz hv confidence=)