Thursday, January 29, 2009

All About Making The Right Decisions..

Tonight is the outing night with the rest of the inteyo gang, but I still havent make up my mind yet, why so hard for me to make a decisions??

1. No $$

2.No transport

3.Parents not feeling well...

4.My house abit far from jusco..

So,that's it, I'm not going, some of my friends told me that even though I'm already 19 years old but I more like an 15 years old boy, stuck at home with internet,books and tv, is it wrong??
Chee Yuen called me the other day and asked me to come for the gathering tonight, feel a bit guilty if I didnt turn up, haix, will try my best to make it though, thought of asking my brother,Brandon to send me back home, but dont want to trouble him so much though, see first how it goes...

Just got back from school, like I said, I will woke up late again, so I reached school around 9.25am and I straight away entered our school auditorium, well not much turn up, mostly I were chatting with Preeya and Nigel, I'm very excited that she will come for the foundation training next weekend, of course it will be damn fun, were talking with Marriane, my senior from ACS, we worked together in our last school play in 2006, I asked her about her work, I'm kinda free lately, so thought of asking her about a job, not that long until we chat, around 1am I have to came back home because my dad have some stuff to do, so he fetched me and here I am now...
Well, about tonight, I will think again if wanna go or not, will have to call my brother to ask if his going or not, and asked either he can fetch me back home or not..have to make the right decisions though...


sign off..

No comments: