Sunday, January 11, 2009

Asiaworks Gathering

Five months ago, I attended a workshop organised by of the NGO in Petaling Jaya, which is called Asiaworks Foundation, me and another 7 of our group that represented Perak Family Health Association were among the participants and you know what..we were the youngest group of people there..haha, it was fun, I learned a lot from that Course and it really changed part of my life, and I really became a new person after that..After that 3 days workshop, it's very hard for us to keep in touch because some of us were in KL,Ipoh and even there's some in Singapore!! So, I planned the gathering since I'm SOOO FREE!! The gathering will be held on the 17th of January 2008(saturday) at 7.30pm dinner at Chilis,KLCC, it's just to gather everyone from the workshop..not only particapants but I also do invite some of the facilitators' also. It will be fun and enjoy to get everyone together and keep our friendship strong and even share our thoughts and experienced ..Oh God! Means that on the 16th of january I have to go to KL,maybe in the morning..in the same time I can visit my niece in Shah Alam...
So,for those who knows other Asiaworks participants please do spread the news..It will be great to meet everyone again..



This was after the graduation night, it was fun to seen everyone so happy and enjoy after the workshop..4


During the break with Chen Chang, one of my best friend, his now in taiping, also one of the inteyo facis'...

Me, Seng Hoe(big bro) and Sham(cute sis), they all are like 14 years older than me but we get long very well..


Me, Farid, Chen Chang, Ainaa and Li-Shan, all from FHA Perak, Inteyo gang rockzz!!! haha..

Sign off..

1 comment:

Wednesday said...

it's good that u go there at young age! im on my second day in the basic training. phew...still not crystal clear bout what i really want to improve!

doncha wanna go for advanced?