Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cold and Silent night in Ipoh


Cant really sleep well this few days...
My family problems..exam results coming out soon and what's going to happen with my future..really get me awake all night...hard to resist all this problems..
Recently this sleeping problems really hits me off and kinda hard to get through it..Sometimes i do some light excercises to make myself tired but at the end i had to take a cool shower..
Sleeping at night just would not work for me anymore..i can sleep for an hour or two. After that i wake up and cannot continue back my sleep..it's just like my eyes been glue to widely opened until dawn.. At my surprise, i still dont feel sleepy until 11.00 in the morning, but after lunch i will feel tired and the best placed to be is on my wonderful luxuries queen size bed..haha..an hour..or even sometimes until 4 hours!!!
So many things in mind, just like right now...cant actually shut off my brain but still thinking about what's going to happen tomorrow...
Perhaps this way of typing few words at least will make me a little bit sleepy, but i guess it does not...It's a cold and silent night out there..no stars nor moon out there..just me alone..who still sitting infront of this pc and typing all this crep for you all to read. What the heck, you guys wont understand how i feel here..is just like staying in another world..a world without day and night..ONLY ME..

sign off...

No comments: