Friday, January 9, 2009

Law or Medicine Part 1

For the past two days and a half..I think a lot about what i'm going to do in the future..what will I like to be..when I will start my work ..it really struck me as I don't actually have the answer
What should I do now? I really clueless and no way to turn to..
When I asked to choose the field that I want when I was in Lower 6 which is in 2007,
I was thinking again about this two major field, which is law and medicine, by the way my sister is a lawyer, so she asked me not to continue with law, because it's very tough..but in my mind..nothing is easy in this world, I just followed my heart when I finally took Biology as my co-subject for the one and half year to come..
Until now, i think i'm not sure about my decisions because what had i done in my chemistry paper 1 and 2, i really screw it up..it's a mistake for me..i should look back on my own weakness..but in the same time i dont think it's a waste of one year and half at form 6 because i learned a lot there..friendship, the methods of studying, leadership, communication skills and even my english improved a lot since i entered form 6..
But now, i have to take this two major thing seriously...my first choices is medicine but my second choices goes to law...it's really hard to make a decisions because i really like this both subjects which is biology and history..but now i have to think carefully and take this thing very very serious because this is about my future..I planned to start working when i'm 26 or 27..so this year i have to start studying again..and i have more than a month to think about what i'm going to do..WOW!! Everything getting serious and more real..
Hui Ling asked me to go do some observations..like go to court and to the hospital..it's a good idea because what we're watching in the television is actually way much different from what happen in real life..maybe i should go visit those court and sit there and observed what actually really happen..it will be fun but i have to really know..this is might my future looks like..
Law or Medicine..

will be continued

sign off

No comments: