Sunday, January 11, 2009

Law or Medicine Part 2

3 hours and 40 minutes ago..
My sister got back Ipoh for the weekend, so I took this chance and try my shot to asked her about my problem, which is either I have to choose Law or Medicine..And this is how it goes....
In entered her room and sat at the end of the corner. Thinking of what to say, should I say? Yea, I shoul give a try..
Me:Sis, wanna tell yea' something..
Sis:Sure, what's up? (playing with her handphone, sms-ing with her boyfriend i guess)
Me:I have to register for my University Application next month, I was thinking a lot this few days about what I wanna choose..
Sis:Yea?? So, do you make up your mind already?? (still with her handphone)
Me:Well...I do..but,errmmm...what do you think IF I put LAW as my second item..(they should have 6 item I guess)...I thought It will be hard for me to find work if I put all those nonsense course(what am I talking about ...*%&$%#$)..my point is, I actually think about Law a lot..so..ermmmm..what do you think???? (stare at my sister's face)
Sis:Ermmm...well, are you sure that's you really wanted to do?? Law is easy to find work..it's not hard but it's BORING (making her face expression)...reading files,listen to other people's story..and you even have to be really strong outside and inside.It's aint' that easy..
Me:I can..who say I cant..(defending myself)
Sis:Well..if u insist of taking it..then I will support you..(I know she will,then she laughed)..remember back when I was studying, I'm were like so proud..Woa,future Lawyer..but when reached at this level..feel very exhausted and bored sometimes..but everyday is a different challenge.People will looking at you and people will respect you, yes they will, either lawyer or doctor, both is still an honour job..but I more perfer if you can continue with Medicine.Law is easy to find job, when you graduated you can easily find job, you can even work under me, that's not a problem when you know someone inside(she smiled)..but you have to really make up your mind about this..this is something serious, is about your future and your future is just started..you going to be 20 this year,so you should take everything seriously,but whatever happens I will always be there for you, dont worry.
Me: Thanks..sis..(I smiled)
well,this is just getting started..I know how my sister will react now,she's very please and OK with it but how about my parents,its' my parents dream to see me become a doctor..hard to say about what's going to happen.
will be continued
sign off..

1 comment:

M Yee said...

hi=)its me=)erm well..i think it will be a waste if u were to put law as one of your 8 choices as since u're in the science stream,u dun have the needed subjects as a pre-requisite for law.. i think there's a list somewhere on the min grades and subjects needed..thats for public uni application..

hey..but i guess u can think of law if u were to study at private institutions..worth thinking..=)