Saturday, January 10, 2009

All the way from Europe

A few weeks ago, i got a called from my sister who's actually staying in Switzerland, she married with a swiss guy..and for 5 years married they have 2 kids, it have been almost 2 years i didnt see my niece in switzerland..how they all grow up so fast, most probably they wont remember me when they meet me....i will like to share some of their photos' with you guys...

This is Rafeal Omar, his going to be 2 years old this year, last time I met him was in 2007..so fast time flies....
This is Saira, Omar's elder sister, going to be 3 years old this year..and the guy with her is her father..Ralf Rheiner, what a nice picture..snow last 2006..i miss Saira so much..

This is my two little niece, Saira on the left and Rafeal on the right side..so cute both of them..Miss them so much..even though they are in europe right now but our hearts always close to each other..

sign off..

No comments: