Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Good Day Mate!
sorry for the delayed of my latest story..
was away for quite sometime, when to KL for the gathering, attended a workshop, met my old friends and the long holiday for the Chinese New Year, so much story to tell but don't know where to start from.
A lot of my friend asked me why my last posted was titled about "running away"..
whose actually I'm running from? And why did I do that? Dont worry guys, the problem already solved between me and someone..should I said "someone" ..haha..
Thats not important anymore..whats important is that I'm Back!

***************************************************************

Last monday, when I was in KL, Mabel from Inteyo send me an sms and informed me about the Faciliatators' Foundation Training Camp, not a camp actually, mostly like a workshop because it going to held it indour so no physical activity at all..
mostly based on what we as a facilitator should have when attend for a camp...
it's going to be held on the 7th,8th and 9th of February..
and you know what it's going to be so much fun according to her...haha..
mabel was laughing when I called her, well it will be fun and I heard a lot of people will turn up for the 3 day and 2 night camp..

***************************************************************

One of My Best Friend Forever (BFF), Preeya's birthday will be on the 2nd of feb,last year I organised a surprise party for her after our Drama Practise,oh yea,Preeya was the President and I was the Vice President of the Music & Drama Society (MADSoc), so there was how we knew each other, but actually our first time spoke to each other was during the Badminton practise in 2007, so it was quite a journey for both of us, she's like one of the best friend ever in the entire world, and our relationship keep getting stronger and stronger..
back to the story here, I really dont know what to planned for her birthday party this year, but she had told me that she's coming for the Foundation Training during the weekends, so I thought of having a small party for her, nothing much, just a cake, and Inteyo celebration of birthday is quite unique though..
She had said once that she really want a new handbag, not really a handbag, just a bag for her to put her stuff, not pink, I know she Hate PINK! haha..
erm, I bought a bag from my sister's friend, a branded handbag,but with a cheap prices, but still not sure IF she like it.
Or maybe I have to find something else for her..
Still got time to think ...

**************************************************************

A month I didnt meet my brother, Brandon, the last time we went out was on the 27th of december last year..
Everyone is busy with their life though including both of us, when I'm in ipoh and tried to asked him out for lunch but he's always busy with his work but whenever his free and he went for hiking with the inteyo gang last week I was not around in Ipoh..haix
It seems like faith,haha...
Like what had happened during the LC1208 camp last december, where during the hugs session, there was one round which Mabel asked us to gave the person opposite us a "1"..
How God knows' about this where it happened when I was opposite my own brother,Brandon,
it seems like everything faith, a very weird faith, I felt really upset and despair that time even Brandon also was upset with that, I was crying like hell..
And when came to the second round,almost 4 or 5 person to reach him, Mabel asked us to stop because it was going to rain..
haha..
How magic it was, but I dont mind actually because I know he always be there for me when I need him...


sign off..

1 comment:

M Yee said...

hi.haha.erm firstly..all the best to you and your special "someone"..someone i know??=)muz tell me...i can keep secrets..haha

**********************************
seems fun.too bad i hv exams before and after the weekend..or else i may take the train back here for training.lolz.. tell me more=)

**********************************
omg..inteyo style bday celebration..warn her to be careful of the cake..haha

**********************************
wow u're a v good friend.dun worry much about the gift..its the thought that counts right?=)send my bez regards and wish to my dear baby ya..=)

**********************************
long time also didnt see Brandon ady..hope he's well.hehe.enjoy your days after STPM..=)

Till then,
take care muaxx 4ss

p.s.Interested to write for the Inteyo blog?jz drop me a line..i'll add u in=)