Friday, January 9, 2009

Magical Dream Came to Life

After my friday prayers, raja sms-ing me and asked me to go out..Raja was one of my best..best..friend since I was form 1..he knows all about me and his like one of my closed friend ever..
So..we went to Jusco, and I told raja..how about we go watch a movie..its been a while since I didnt watch any new movies, yea' know EXAMs..so we went to watch this wonderful movie ever.."Bedtime Stories"..
The movie was fun,full of excitment and just really hard to resist, one of my favourite scene was the raining gum ball..it's really funny and hilarious to watched adam sandler(Skeeter Bronson) with his umbrella with all those thousands of gum ball around him..another one of my favourite part was during adam sandler and his co-partner Keri Russell(Jill) on the bike, it was such a journey, it was just a perfect show, suitable for family, couples(ehem-ehem), and especially to kids..hehe..Since when I became a film review..



After that shows over..I was surprised to saw one of my friend,
Hui ling from Inteyo working at the TGV counter..I knew she worked there but didnt actually realise what time her shift is..So we just chat for awhile because my friend was waiting for me..and i snaped one photo of her..hehe..hope she's not angry with it..I know she wont..
sign off..

No comments: