Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chinese New Year Blast

I was very surprise when I woke up this morning(usually 11something) there was a letter for me on the table, my mum told me about the letter.
I was wondering who had send me a pink envelope letter, I opened it and saw it was a Chinese New Year Card, I was so happy and so surprise, it was my baby from inteyo, Samantha Chew, she was one of the campers' in my group which I guide, Banana-mana, weird name right, but that's why they called it Banana-mana, she's so nice, eventhough I'm not a chinese well I do celebrate everything if it's related to holidays..haha, but very surprise to received a gong xi fa cai card from her...so others facis please dont be jealous..hahaha..



Talking about inteyo, chee yuen called me this evening and invited me to join them for karaoke tomorrow night at jusco, still havent make my mind yet, plus my house kinda far from jusco, and I have to inform her by tonight..
well she told me that most of the facilitators' from LC1208 will be there and some of the new members' even my bro also will be there, so have to think want to go or not, it's been so long I didnt meet them all...
will make my decision...
Oh, yea my singapore trip has been canceled this week, I dont know how many times my trip to singapore has been canceled, because my cousin whose staying in singapore working with Singapore Airlines, so only can go to his house when his around, but turn up that he have to stand-by for this weekend..
Tomorrow heading back to school for the drama pratices, helping them up with the next play which will be "the phantom of the opera", cool right? But, its' required a lot of singing though more than acting, so I will be heading to school with Preeya tomorrow morning, I promised Preeya that I will meet her up at school at around 8 o'clock, but not sure IF I can wake up that early,lately I always slept very late, watched Friends' at starworld, watched those cooking show by jamie oliver at 2am at Travel & Living, so kinda wake up very late every morning..going to be hard for me to wake up early tomorrow morning though..


sign off...

2 comments:

M Yee said...

haha i didnt go for the gathering tnite..so here i am.erm..jz drop me your google e-mail address if u r interested and free=)

wow so envious..no campers sent me a cny card..jealousnya haha

redza said...

heheh..
dont jealous ar....
haiya..she should include it together with a angpau la..hehehe..